Marsh Garages is an established family run business who are looking for an MOT Tester/Technician.
The right candidate must be a team player and confident in carrying out routine maintenance, service and repairs. Diagnostic skills would be an advantage. In addition to having a full driving licence.
Benefits include an excellent working environment, employee discounts on MOT’s, Servicing and tyres along with the chance to earn a regular bonus.
The role offers 40 hours per work, Monday to Friday with additional Saturday mornings as and when required paid in addition
Due to ongoing success and expansion we are looking for a qualified Vehicle Technician to join our Exeter team. You will be responsible for carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner as assigned, in accordance with dealership standards.
Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service, which together with your efficiency, skill, attention to detail, combined with an NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification will be central to your success.
- 3 Years previous Vehicle Technician Experience
- Ideally a fully qualified MOT tester
- Performing work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnosing vehicle malfunctions, and recommending/performing appropriate repairs
- Notifying management if work cannot be completed as promised
- Communicating with the Parts department to obtain parts needed
- Informing management if vehicles are awaiting parts and pursuing special order of parts if necessary
- Attending and successfully complete training as required
- Keeping abreast of technical bulletins
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Having a commitment to delivering outstanding levels of customer care
- Must be a Team Player
Highly completive rates and opportunities for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Diploma of Higher Education (preferred)
- Driving License (preferred)
Applicants Cv's to be emailed to email@example.com